High Yielding Professional HMO’s sourced for you
We specialise in:
• Sourcing properties that can be converted into high yielding HMOs for professional tenants in the North East of England.
• We project manage the HMO conversion.
• We find you tenants through our established lettings business - NGU Homelettings.
• The same lettings business can provide full management to look after your new tenants to provide an armchair property management service.
We first of all source a property which is in a high demand area for professional workers and meets the following criteria:
• Nearby transport links
• Nearby schools
• Above UK average employment in the area
We then make sure that the property is suitable to convert to a HMO for professional tenants:
• Often the property will have a separate living room and diner that can be converted to additional rooms
• The property will have large rooms that can be made into en-suites
• The property will often have a loft that can be converted into additional rooms
We will provide a schedule of work and costings to convert your property into a HMO (we will project manage the development).
Your property will need to meet set criteria to be either a licenced or unlicensed HMO depending on the number of rooms and floors it has. We will liase with the local council and complete any planning applications or licencing paperwork if applicable on your behalf.
Once the development is complete we will provide the furnishings and start looking for tenants for you straight away via our established lettings agency - NGU Homelettings.
Help and advice from our experienced and friendly team is just one step away: